Whether or not you run a business, you know how frustrating it can seem to skillfully manage income taxes. Choosing “one size fits all” accounting firms or taking a do-it-yourself approach can result in negative federal and state tax consequences. Our partners and staff have the experience and resources to help you meet tax objectives through identifying and leveraging tax plans that make sense and minimize your payments.
We recognize that clients expect timely and accurate compliance with state and federal tax laws. They seek intelligent advice and effective solutions that favorably impact the bottom line. Our partners and staff have the experiences and resources to help you meet your financial obligations through identifying and implementing tax plans that make sense and benefit you financially.
If you’re seeking sound tax planning advice, please call on us.
Our professional services include:
- Tax planning for businesses and individuals
- Tax consulting for structured business transactions
- Connecticut tax planning and compliance
- Estate, gift, and trust tax planning
- Income tax preparation for individuals, corporations, trusts, and non profit organizations
- Probate administration
- Corporation and partnership reorganizations/restructuring
- Retirement and pension planning